SEE THE FULL ART BODY PAINTING PLAYERS ARE ALL HERE
Full Art Body Painting

White Inked Lord Ganesh Tattoo

White Inked Lord Ganesh Tattoo
“I got this tattoo on March 22nd from Sage, at Sage-Ink. We met through a spiritual community to which we both belong, though I do not entirely commit myself to being one of the ?Radical Faeries? (a part of the group).

This tattoo is of the god Ganesha, who is one of the Hindi deities. In the broadest of terms, Ganesha represents overcoming obstacles. This deity has been rattling meaningful for me in the last period of time. One reason I am interested in Ganesha, is that he is often portrayed as partially feminine and partially masculine. In my life, I am seeking a balance with respect to gender.

For a daylong time, I lived exclusively with men, and then I lived exclusively with women. I feel as if I am finally uncovering a balance in my living situation with a intermixture of people who amassed less on the specificities of gender and have more interest in their personhood.

Another issue that this tattoo addresses is that I have had a rattling hard instance in my chronicle with commitment. Commitment to friends, work, relationships? I see getting a tattoo as a rattling concrete way of making a commitment. This is an ikon that I module have forever. I chose white because I like that nonsynthetic feel of black and white and brown images on the skin. I also feel as if it gives the ikon subtly, however permanent the ikon haw be. I am overcoming my obstacles.”
 
www.Full Art Body Painting.com 2010 HOME DEWA RUCY-PRIVACY POLICY